Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jan 1993 14:44:00 EST
Would it be feasible to create the DIGEST option so that the individual
subscriber could choose their own frequency?  If I set my list to a
monthly digest but a substantial number of my subscribers (but less than
a majority of those interested) strongly want a weekly digest, I will
wish that each subscriber had the ability to make their own choice.
Also, if the list-owner doesn't set a time for the digest perhaps
there should be a default time of midnight AM of the 1st day of the
calendar interval in question.

Are these feasible?

Roger Burns      [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] / fidonet 1:109/432
List-owner, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome discussion
CFS-L  on LISTSERV at NIHLIST.BITNET or LIST.NIH.GOV
Newsgroup: alt.med.cfs