"Gray, Nathan W - graynw" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:19:04 +0000
No. I tried to modify the BOTTOM BANNER (mail template)  after selecting

Postings and Digests. I want to add a link to a forum site. Version 15.5.

I restored the original banner but it initially didn’t show up. It has

returned as it was before. Not sure why it wasn’t there after I clicked

the update button.

Our current banner is:

.CS UTF-8

write to: mailto:&LISTNAME-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@&MYHOST

or click the following link:

&WA_URL;?SUBED1=&LISTNAME_ENCODED&A=1

I’d like to append it to include a standard URL:

http://abc.123.com

Are there tokens that I need to use instead? Is this an issue of the admin

needing to allow me privs to change this?

Thanks for the response Rich.

Nathan W. Gray

Systems Administrator

Campus Card Services