Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 23:21:12 +0200
On Sun, 13 Apr 1997 12:29:11 -0600 Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]> said:

>Agree with  all that. I'm  just suggesting that  even if 500  folks wear
>bluesl/listerv tshirts  to every place  on campus and every  local users
>group  and  whatever,  it  stillwon't  mean  diddly  to  the  folks  who
>buy/license the software.

Maybe not  on campus, but  then the  campus already runs  LISTSERV. These
people however have  family and friend who probably work  in a place that
does not use mailing lists yet. They'll  sit next to people in the subway
who work  in places where mailing  lists aren't used, and  they'll wonder
what this  company is and what  the URL is.  With a bit of  luck, they'll
check when they get home.

  Eric