Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:53:14 -0400
Here is a new one on me that I am hoping you all can help me with. I have
lately received bounced confirmation request mail from four potential
subscribers and the reason given was

        "Your message was not delivered because the return address was refused."

The message headers indicate a valid return address and there have been no
problems with any of the other 400+ subscribers.

I tried to clear the issue up with the postmasters of the sites involved
and unfortunately all four sites are run by net newbies who don't have a
clue about anything.

So, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Karen Strauss