Anne H Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:53:45 -0500
I've been running the September release of 1.8d for about a week and I just
wanted to thank the guys at LSoft for writing such a great program. The web
interface is finally a serious site-management tool, and the list owner
tools have been beefed up considerably.

It all shows a very balanced approach to web-based management, free of
gee-whiz gimmickry. Very economical and sensible. Thanks!

Also, I need to salute the support team at LSoft who stayed late last Friday
afternoon to help me through some embarrassingly careless installation
errors.

While I'm on the subject of the 1.8d web interface, are there any alternate
web icon schemes available for import out there?

-agr