Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jan 1994 09:00:32 EST
On Wed, 26 Jan 1994 08:17:11 EST Michael L. Bowden said:
>After hearing the responses to my last query about mailforms, I decided to
>create a welcome file for my list.  Would someone please tell me how to
>make it available to the list?

If a FILELIST for your list does not already exist then the LISTSERV Maintainer
at your site needs to create it and a FILEID for you.

Then you can GET your-list FILELIST (CTL, edit it, send it back, and then
send the WELCOME file back with the appropriate PUT command.
Jim...