Han van den Bogaerde <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 May 2006 11:21:07 +0200
Hi List.

In the listowners documentation I can find the fact that headers (example listed below)
are a recently added feature to lists.

===
===

We like to configure those headers, to not have them point to the request address but
to the listserv with the right command in the body.

Searched all web interface where to change those but cannot find any place. Studied
the list owners manual - no indication where those are stored or how to edit them.

Can someone tell us where we can change that headers, either by web or mail
command. They are even not listed in the review file.

If possible respond directly as well, as I'm in digest mode.

Thanks.

Han van den Bogaerde - [log in to unmask]
Member of Pegasus Mail Support Group.
Co-owner of the Pegasus Mail related discussion lists
on Bama.ua.edu.