Shahar Savyon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 17:29:27 +0200
Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears
to have
already  been distributed  to  the SAVYONLIST  list. That  is,  a
message  with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been
posted to
the list recently, either by you or by  someone else. If you have a good
reason
to resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been
notified
of a hardware failure with loss of  data), please alter the text of the
message
in some way and  resend it to the list. Note that  altering the
"Subject:" line
or adding blank  lines at the top  or bottom of the message  is not
sufficient;
you should  instead add a  sentence or  two at the  top explaining why
you are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why
they are
getting two copies of the same message.