"Crovo, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:50:59 -0500
We are running a list under Listserv 1.8e. New users are set to Review
until they are better known. Default settins are subjecthdr and repro.
One new user still under review requested being set to Digest. We can
set any level of Digest except Traditional. Using the web interface to
make that setting results in a CGI timeout. Any other combination of
Digest and Review seems to be allowed just fine. Any ideas why Review
would conflict with Traditional Digest (nomime digest) setting?

Thanks for your help. This list is a great learning tool.