Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:59:41 -0700
Can the listowner and / or listserv admin force a post on a list that has
prime set?  I read "Mail sent to lists during prime time is automatically
held until non-prime time and then distributed normally, without requiring
further intervention by anyone. ", but never indicates if one can force a
post.  I am assuming I can free the list for the post.  Does anyone know?
I haven't yet searched archives, so if you don't have an answer right off
your mind then I will be doing an archive search.  Thanks.