Mon, 7 Jun 1993 11:53:33 -0700
I just had a few notes posted to one of my lists about a rumour that
there's a plan to limit access to the Internet to only a few
government-sponsored research institutions. I *hope* I stomped on it
quickly enough, but I figured it would be best to warn the rest of you that
there's another one about, and that it might be a good idea to try to limit
the damage this one does.

BTW: by "stomped," I mean that I sent a note telling everybody to drop the
whole thing, including "me too's," unless you've got proof positive. I
suppose if it gets out of hand, holding or moderating the list might be
appropriate.

b&
----
Ben Goren
 Arizona State University School of Music
 Internet: [log in to unmask]
 BITNet: BenGoren AT ASU