Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:19:33 -0400
LISTSERV's inability to search binary attachments should not be considered
a shortcoming. LISTSERV is, after all, value-added mail server software,
not workstation-based word-processing software. Presumably, you would not
expect your word-processing software to provide the functionality of a
mail server, so why do you expect mail server software to provide the
functionality of a word-processor?

--
Paul Russell
Senior System Administrator