Molly Beane <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 06:52:46 -0500
So sorry everyone for just having sent a query command to the whole
list.  (and I thought Listserv caught such command lines)

Can anyone help me with basically the same problem Douglass had brought up
about a month ago?

 >It ain't working, did I do it wrong?
 >Header says this:
 >
 >*  Daily-Threshold= 65,4

Mine says
* Daily-Threshold=   50,5
(I did add in a space before the 5, afterwards, though I can't imagine that
will change anything.)

Also, I have these settings, which Francoise had referred to:
Send=   Private
There are no special Editor or Default Options in our header.

The posts, 6 one after another came in just after midnight.  All the
blah-blah header information for each posted message have the same date, so
I as far as I can tell, Listserv would have processed them all on the same
date -- how would I know otherwise?

Meanwhile, Douglass's question and the responses suggest that possibly
there is something else I need to do to have an individual posting limit work?

Molly