Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 08:35:24 -0400
Here's my policy:

If I get deferred mail from someone for more than a day or so, I set them
to "indexed" mode.  That way, I don't get huge bounce messages, and I get
very few of them.  Then, when they -do- get their mail, they can follow the
instructions and retrieve the indicies on their own.

--Julie

[log in to unmask]        http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

"After finding no qualified candidates for the position of principal, the
school board is extremely pleased to announce the appointment of David
Steele to the post." -- Philip Streifer, Superintendent of Schools,
Barrington, Rhode Island.