"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 20 Feb 1993 18:17:00 EST
> Mentor needed..or at least someone who can make sense of the following
>bounce.

Checking the FINGER port of bodkin.ucg.ie for both users referenced in
the original distribution, and finding POYDRING, but not MECWALSHK
(assuming that is the correct userid on COMMODOR (I didn't feel like
subscribing/unsubscribing in order to get REV to tell me)), I tend to
believe the PMDF software and simply

     QUIET DEL COMMODOR FOR [log in to unmask]

(This assumes you are the owner -- otherwise send this to him/her.
UBVM response time OVER the network was horrendous.)

>>The message could not be delivered to:

>>Addressee: MECWALSHK
>>Reason:
> > %MAIL-E-NOSUCHUSR, no such user MECWALSHK at node BODKIN

/Pete ([log in to unmask]) -- mentor-in-training (caveat emptor)
--
Peter M. Weiss                     | oas.psu.edu postmaster
31 Shields Bldg -- Penn State Univ.| "Connectivity is more than a Connection"