Eric Bourland <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 16:04:13 -0700
Hi everyone. I manage two LISTSERV mailing lists using LISTSERV 1.8b on
the BDSI BSD OS/2 platform. My problem:

When people send a message to the mailing list, the message is
distributed as per usual, but the sender does not receive a copy of the
message for herself/himself. That is, the message gets mailed to
everyone on the list except the message originator.

Any ideas about how I could make LISTSERV distribute messages to
everyone on a mailing list, including the message originator?

I'm paging through the owner's guide looking for an answer, but if
someone knows a solution, please drop me a line. Many thanks.

Eric Bourland
Academy for Educational Development