Lance Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 07:37:00 PST
Hi everyone,

        I'm not sure if this is appropriate for posting to this list, and I
apologize if I'm over-stepping any boundary. It's a bit of an emergency,
really. I run a large mailing list called the "In-Touch: Win95 Edition" -- I
do a weekly review of the latest Win95 shareware and send it out in a
newsletter format. No one else can post to the list but me. My Internet
Provider is currently hosting the list on one of his servers, and the mail
server he's using is "SmartList" (Unix). The program is choking badly on my
30,000 subscribers -- most people on the list aren't even getting their mail
from me.

        I am looking for someone who is familiar with Listserv, who would be
willing to host my weekly publication. It's not commercial, and I don't
charge a subscription fee. I'm 28 years old, and I have a day job ;^) . I
would be willing to work something out in the way of a monthly fee -- but I
wouldn't object to other suggestions for payment. I could provide the list
in a text file format, one name per line if that works best. Any other ideas
or comments are welcomed.

Best wishes,

Lance Jones.
In-Touch: Win95 Edition