Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 10:20:16 -0700
On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 12:45:28 +0100, Kinshuk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>1. The messages from the list carry 'Multiple recipients of
>MYLISTNAME' in To: field. How can I changed it to something
>else, for example, 'MYLISTNAME Mail'?

You can't do this.  It is hard coded.

>2. Is there a way that I can keep the list moderated, but when
>the subscribers post something, they don't get such message that
>there message has been submitted to editors.

I have never understood why List Owners think they can or should hide the fact
of moderation from people posting to their list.  The means to do this are
discussed in Chap 9 of the Owners Manual, and involve editing of the POST_EDITOR
template.

>3. How I can implement Keyword Filters, so that if a message contains
>word 'remove' in subject line or in first line of the message,
>it bounces to moderator (or list owner) rather than going to list?

LISTSERV already does this automatically for valid LISTSERV command words
appearing on the first 1-2 lines of a message.  'remove' is not such a command
and thus is not trapped.  LISTSERV ignores the contents of the Subject: line at
almost all times so this would not be trapped.  There is no provision for Owners
to add their own keywords to this function.