Wed, 8 Jan 1997 00:17:37 -0600
> Set *yourself* to review and you won't ever post your password to your
> list. (Nor will you accidentally post zillions of "ok"s to your list, and
> have to answer "ok what?" over and over and over and ...

Maureen, if *yourself* is specifically listed as the editor, and you
set that address to review, what happens when you approve an item,
either a "review" or a "nonsubscriber" item?  Never tried it so don't
know, but I would think that if the editor is set to review then when
he approves an item it would come right back for approval again, and
again.  Or does it not work that way?

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L