Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 6 May 2000 00:01:57 -0600
On Fri, 5 May 2000 23:16:18 -0500, Winship <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>She is composing in Word and says she has a
>pull down where she clicks on plain text in Word.  Then she clicks on one
>of the four above.  I suspect some other setting in Word but don't know as
>haven't used Word since about '92

This is Microsoft!  The setting you need is in an illogical and hidden location,
named something different so as to disguise its true purpose.  As a matter of
fact, the setting will be found in the Address Book!  It is here you must have
the List Address entered (even if you are merely replying to List mail) and also
where you can select whether to send 'rich text' email (includes HTML) or plain
text.