Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 23:59:56 GMT
I  am  receiving  complaints  from  Brazil.   Again,  they  are  not
receiving their FISH-ECOLOGY traffic.  This has been going on for at
least 2 weeks:

- There are no bounces;
- Subscriptions are OK;
- No traffic is in queue for them.
- They can communicate, normally, via e-mail.

What is going on ?
Is traffic being lost in the ether somewhere down the path ?

I have received queries on this  problem from 3 fish.  res.  centra.
I do not know what  to  say.   SysOps  there,  they  say,  have  not
detected any problems.

Any clues ?.
Could any one, please, forward this mail to  the  SysOp  who  is  in
charge  for  the "satellite-gateway" down to South America ?. Who is
the person and how may I contact him/her ?.

Need confirmation/Urgent.
Thank you and cheers,

    Aldo-Pier [log in to unmask]