Phineas Fiske <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Nov 1956 18:01:18 -0400
Sending email unsolicited to a mailing list is known as spamming, and it is
considered an abuse of the receiver's time, computer space and good natutre
to send it. You have had the additional stupidity of sending it to a list
of people who are primarily concerned with making sure that their mailing
lists aren't bothered by inconsidered slobs like yourself.
I shall, of course, make every effort to be sure I never to business with
your company and will do everything I can to see to it that you are barred
from using email in the future.
Phineas Fiske

>WHOLESALE CONTACT LENSES
>
>Optical Net can provide your replacement contact lenses at only
>a fraction of the cost of most eye doctors or other mail order
>contact lens companies.  All brands including gas permeables direct
>from the factory at wholesale prices.  Visit our website at
>http://www.opticalnet.com for prices and information.
>
>         Optical Net - Contact Lenses, Sunglasses and More
>                     http://www.opticalnet.com

Phineas Fiske, Editorial Page, Newsday, Long Island, NY
TEL: (516) 843-2904 FAX: (516) 843-2986
Manager, NCEW-L and NCEW Online