Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 12:19:36 -0800
Please don't answer Marcel Marceau ;-)

When I receive bounces from listserv.browm.edu they contain:
> From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[log in to unmask]>
[...]
> This is a MIME-encapsulated message

Now since the bounces are MIME-encapsulated I wonder if the messages
sent out by listserv.brown.edu when processing the mail files received
by
BROWNVM.BROWN.EDU are also MIME-encapsulated or strictly look like the
originals ... Aren't there some sites that severely resrict incoming
traffic MIME types ?

I was only wondering if that MIME thing can cause trouble between
mailers
MIME vs non-MIME , MIME 1.0 vs X.X ?

PS For those who wonder MIME stands for, if memory, serves Multimedia
Internet Mail Extension ...
--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L