"H. Alan Montgomery" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:41:47 -0700
I have a news list. I distribute sci.space.news for people intersted in
space and the space programs like NASA. Due to spam, I set it up so
that I looked at each post that goes out. I recently had to move my
gateway from AMERICAN.EDU to newsguy and now the primary contributors
are getting a message that looks like:
--------
Subject: Message ("Your message dated Mon, 02 Aug 1999 14:56:19...")
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:56:25 -0500
From: "L-Soft list server at Texas A&M University (1.8d)"
To: [log in to unmask]

Your message  dated Mon, 02  Aug 1999  14:56:19 -0400 with  subject
"Chandra
X-ray Observatory status for 08/02/99 (Forwarded)" has been submitted to
the
moderator of the SEDSNEWS list: "H. Alan Montgomery" <[log in to unmask]>.
--------
I haven't a clue as to how to turn off this message. I mean all I am
trying to do is turn this message off for any message that comes from
sci.space.news through "[log in to unmask]". I
would think that there would be a SET command that I would send to
LISTSERV for the single user "[log in to unmask]"
and would apply to each of the messages coming through the gate.
Can someone tell me what to do?

My header looks like:
--------
 News about Space from SEDS

 SEDSNEWS is an open list for distribution of informational postings
 from several space research facilities. VERY ACTIVE. Be sure your
 mailer can handle lots of traffic.
 This list enhances the SEDS-L list which is an open discussion list.

 Subscription= Open,Confirm    Review=     Private
 Send=         Editor          Reply-to=   List,Respect
 Notify=       Yes             X-Tags=     No
 Ack=          No              Stats=      Normal,Public
 Loopcheck=    Nospam          Newsgroups= sci.space.news
 Notebook=     Yes,/archives/seds-l,Weekly,Public

 Editor= [log in to unmask]            H. Alan Montgomery
 Owner=  [log in to unmask]            H. Alan Montgomery