Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 10:02:01 -0500
On 1/7/2005 9:15 PM, Aircastle Standard Poodles wrote:
> Douglas,
>
> I have Poodle-L set to "Language= nohtml", yet there are list members who
> are sending in HTML, and the listserv isn't stripping it back to plain text.
> Is there something else I may have set wrong that cancels this command?

It sounds like the list is hosted on a server running LISTSERV 1.8d. In
1.8d, 'Language= NoHTML' applies only to messages that are sent as both
text and HTML. If the message is sent as HTML-only, it is distributed.

I believe that this has changed in 1.8e. I believe that 'Language= NoHTML'
will cause an HTML-only message to be rejected.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator