Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 07:50:39 -0400
On Tue, 15 Oct 1996, Eric Paul-Hus wrote:

> Binary files ? Does your mailist sends attachments ?

No.  It only sends attachments when the members send them, which is very
once in a while.

> 'Cuz we did have Juno subscribers (not sure if they're still there) but
> at least 2 active members were on Juno last month...
> --
> Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L

Well I put one on early this morning because she really wants to be here.
Now I'm going to see how it works with her there.  I also told two of my
other list members who have the service otherwise, that they can use it.
Just not on digest though.

Sue