John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 11:14:44 -0500
Hello,

I have inserted a top banner into my list's mailtpl file, but it is not
appearing when messages are distributed to list subscribers.  However, it
does appear on the web archive interface (at
http://listserv.american.edu/archives/icaenews-l.html )
display of the posted messages.

Any ideas about why it's not appearing on the individual messages as
they're sent to recipients?

Here's what the top banner is supposed to be:

>>> TOP_BANNER

.ce &TITLE

To unsubscribe: send UNSUB &LISTNAME to &MYNAMES

To suspend mail: send SET &LISTNAME NOMAIL to &MYNAMES
To restart mail: send SET &LISTNAME MAIL to &MYNAMES

Searchable archives of past postings to &LISTNAME are available at
http://listserv.american.edu/archives/icaenews-l.html

Need help with your &LISTNAME subscription?  Just send e-mail
to &OWNER