"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 14:58:52 +0000
On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Adam Bailey wrote:

> >That is great, but since [log in to unmask] is the SAME address (according
> >to the listserv registery) as [log in to unmask], why were they allowed to
> >subscribe twice.
>
> How long were the two addresses subscribed? I get the impression this is
> a new feature.

This has happened (the second address subscribing and both being deleted)
since Christmas.  I can't give you exact dates, but in the last 2-3 weeks.

| Pauline M. Marshall         /  /                 --= MightyMouse =-- |
| [log in to unmask]           /  /        http://www.logic.net/~mmouse/ |
| UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.|