David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:53:23 -0500
Why not try assigning a password to the HTML file associated with the
list?  My server is running Netscape FastTrack under NT and I just did
this for several lists.  It works great, except for when I corrupted the
object configuration file and had to re-install FastTrack.  :)  It works
fine now, though.  Just a thought.

C. David Young                         VM, VMS, Listserv
Central Systems Support                Voice: (817) 272-3666,
Academic Computing Services            Fax: (817) 794-5796
University of Texas at Arlington, USA  Internet: [log in to unmask]
              http://www.uta.edu/acs/home/cdyoung
                http://listserv.uta.edu/cdyoung