Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:48:50 -0600
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:33:05 -0400, George Buckner <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>The second problem is that, on these and a few other lists that weren't even involved in this change, suddenly I am not allowed administrator access over the web interface.  It tells me my login address doesn't allow access, though it works fine with other lists, and they all allow my administrator access via email.

The only way to really solve this requires looking at the LISTSERV-yyymmdd log
file for the day/time when this occurs.  That will show the login attempt and
then show why LISTSERV thinks you are not permitted.  Of course it requires
the cooperation of the Site Admin to access this log file.