Sat, 21 May 1994 13:56:42 -0500
Sorry I've been such a bother with this, but I really appreciate
the information and advice (and thanks also to Melvin Klassen).
I guess the reason these people are getting so many error messages
must be because a lot of subscribers have broken mailers.  I
subscribed to the list and you can't send anything without getting
several error messages.  It's frustrating not being able to do
much about their problems, though I think I've taken care of a few.
I would swear I've seen the Errors-To: line in some email headers,
but I accept your word it isn't standard.

Thanks again, no more questions (for now) :-)

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner