Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 05:44:39 -0800
I just "queried" a user under Renewal confirmation, it gives:
> MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
> FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers (formerly "FULLBSMTP")
> REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
> NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings
> N/A            Your subscription must be confirmed as soon as possible!
>                Please send a CONFIRM command to avoid being removed from
>                the list, or contact the list owner for assistance

I figured the "N/A" stands for option description "not available"
I tried to used that to Q WITH N/A FOR *@* and sure enough
"N/A" is not a recognized option.

Is there a way to query the list for the users under confirmation ?
I just put in a Renewal=3-Monthly. Monday I had 863 users and I
wonder how things are going and if I should post daily
reminders of "the importance of confirming"

TIA
--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L