Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 11:53:02 -0400
Poster:       Gail Barnes <[log in to unmask]>

>Good post, Patrick, but I suspect that when the first "I-Net Fucker" (I
>hereby volunteer to be the test case) is brought to the bar, the
>resources of the legal community and the net will be there to defend them
>to the Hall of the Supremes...   ;-)

You must be extremely certain of your job, then.  Will the legal community
and net pay your rent / mortgage and your bills while the case drags on for
years with the full force of the government (and your own tax money!)
behind it?  Will they find you a new job afterwards?  Good luck ... we'll
all be following your case with great interest, I'm sure.

Mario Rups