Glenda Keyworth <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:16:07 -0500
We use LISTSERV primarily for internal organizational communications. We have a
handful of lists that are open to the public, but the owners are responsible for
publicizing them. We don't need or want our lists shown on Catalyst.

Catalyst shows many, (but not all) of our LISTSERVs. I would like to prevent
Catalyst from showing any of our lists, but I can't find a LISTSERV header
keyword or any other method in the manuals, that will prevent Catalyst from
seeing our lists.

I would prefer to use something in the site-wide configuration to make sure our
lists are never picked up by Catalyst, but I would add a keyword to individual
list headers to hide them from Catalyst, if necessary. If anyone knows how I can
get Catalyst to not even show our organization in Catalyst that would be best.

Thank you

Glenda Keyworth
Austin Community College
Austin, Texas