Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 15:07:19 -0500
> Aloha,  I was in my office yesterday and had this same question, any help
> would be welcome.
>
>         Juli Burk
>
> On Mon, 26 Jun 1995, Duane Weaver wrote:
>
> > What is a list owner supposed to do when LISTSERV sends
> > a possible spam notice?

What a listowner is supposed to do seems pretty obvious to me -- look
at it and decide whether it's spam.  If it's not, forward the posting to
the list -- which is what I've been doing all afternoon instead of the
work I desperately need to be doing right now.  This is driving me crazy.
PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME:  IS THERE ANY WAY TO TURN OFF THE SPAM-FILTER???
Yes, I know I should look in the documentation, but I'm too busy dealing
with all these spam notices -- editing out the headers and forwarding them
to the list.  There's no time to do anything else right now.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])