Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 14:45:37 -0400
On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Steve Howie wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Cheri Harris wrote:
>
> > I would also appreciate some info on LISTPROC.
> >
> > cheri
> >

> Don't. This recommendation comes to you from painful experience.
>
> Listserv is the way to go - it costs money but there is no better list
> manager. Graduated pricing chemes available. if you want a freebie, take a
> look at Majordomo, but be aware that it has *very* limited functionality.
>
> Scotty

I agree with Scotty.  I was with another server before this.  It was
expensive and they didn't know how to run my list.  I have investigated
on the internet before coming to listserv and no one, I repeat no one
has the experience they have here, not even majordomo.  Stay here.
You don't want to run into all sorts of list problems that no one can
resolve.

Sue