"Kathy in Pa. USA" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 09:10:45 -0400
I just switched 270 members from Majordomo over to listserv. Some of the members
are experiencing problems when they send mail to the group. I suspected their
email addresses didn't match their subscribed one. ONE I was able to fix but the
other I'm having  troubles fixing.
What I did was delete the name that didn't match and add the one from their
incoming complaints. Here's what one return I got said.

<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
From: "L-Soft list server at St. John's University (1.8b)"
Subject: Output of your job "thinker"
To: Kathy Kramer <[log in to unmask]>

> ADD NLC <[log in to unmask]>
Liz Collins <[log in to unmask]> has been added to the NLC list.
Notification has been sent to [log in to unmask]

Notice it added her name  using CAPS in spots where I didn't use any. I suspect
this might be the problem she is having but I'm not certain if the program is
case sensitive!!!! If it is case sensitive and the reason for her trouble how
can I fix it when I do an add command it made it caps even though her return
address doesn't have the caps????
It just seems to me the trouble is here return address doesn't match the
subscription address.