Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 16:44:41 -0500
At 16:20 4/3/97 EST, you wrote:
>     I need to find out the date and time that ALL users subscribed to my
>     list.  Is there a way to do this with query?

Not exactly.  Though current vesions of LISTSERV record last subscription
service date, that may NOT be the same as when the user first subscribed.
Of course if the list-owner has a list keyword * NOTIFY= YES and also saved
those e-mail notifications, then that would provide the info needed.

--
mailto:[log in to unmask]      Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg; University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA