Diana Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 08:15:57 -0400
At 02:01 AM 4/26/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>        I'd like to put a bottom banner signoff reminder, etc.  I keep
reviewing
>the manual but have been unsuccessful so far.  Summer vacations are coming
>up and it would be timely to point the way to list instructions.

Tom and anyone else:
        This is my bottom banner that shows SCRIBELINK's webpage and anything else
I choose to add for daily reminders.  Your text, or links goes after the
line, and before the .eb (which I believe stands for end banner).  .ce =
center.  My thanks to a special friend who supplied me *her* banner sample
so I could adjust it to suit my list.  :)
        Diana

PUT yourlistname.MAILTPL PW=XXXXX
>>> TOP_BANNER
>>> BOTTOM_BANNER
.BB &DAYSEQ(7) = 1
http://rdz.acor.org/lists/scribelink
Going on vacation?  Set list to nomail or digest.  Send post to:
[log in to unmask]  text: set scribelink nomail/digest
.EB
.BB &DAYSEQ(7) = 2
http://rdz.acor.org/lists/scribelink
.EB
.BB &DAYSEQ(7) = 3
http://rdz.acor.org/lists/scribelink
.ce SCRIBELINK Filter-Friendly TOPICS
Admin: Format: Websites: Conference: Contests: Misc: Topic: Social: Biz:
Movies: Craft:
.EB
.BB &DAYSEQ(7) = 4
http://rdz.acor.org/lists/scribelink
.EB
.BB &DAYSEQ(7) = 5
http://rdz.acor.org/lists/scribelink
.EB
.BB &DAYSEQ(7) = 6
http://rdz.acor.org/lists/scribelink
.EB
.BB &DAYSEQ(7) = 7
http://rdz.acor.org/lists/scribelink
.ce Congratulations, me too's, welcome to the list, and responses that benefit
only an individual and not the list, need to go private email.
.ce Before sending your post, check the "TO" field.
.EB