Sun, 16 Apr 1995 19:52:36 -0500
On Sat, 15 Apr 1995, Robert Ponterio wrote:

> Is there an easy way to screen postings to a LISTSERV list from only a
> few selected subscribers?  We rarely have any problems that would
>
> We now screen postings from non-subscribers by using the keywords:
>
> *  Send= Editor
> *  Editor= [log in to unmask], (FLTEACH)
>
> I would like to be able to have LISTSERV treat a couple of subscribers
> as if they were non-subscribers so their postings would be submitted to

You could try changing their sub addresses to routed ones.  That is,
if the sub adress is [log in to unmask] change it to

I think that'll work, if you do it right.  They'll get their mail but won't
be able to post directly.  Been a long time since I did anything like this,
if I've got any details wrong, anyone please correct.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L