Mon, 6 Jun 1994 19:46:45 -0500
I don't know about anyone else, but I sent a private note to "GMP Ph.D."
to the effect that his message was itself "Inconscionalble."

Eric writes the programs, will add features when we ask (and he agrees
they're good ideas), and will work with listowners having problems. He set
up a test list for me this weekend so we could get a better idea of what
might be causing a problem.

With the demise of BITNET a lot of people are looking at alternatives. And
I, for one, like being kept abreast of what is going on with LISTSERV
developments and L-Soft, even though I'm not in the market to buy any of
the products at present.  Eric doesn't post the things very often so they
aren't too distracting, and *I* read all of every one of them.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner