Matti Vainio <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 23:49:01 +0200
Hello!

One of our list owners has problems to receive messages from our
server. He can add and remove people without any problems but
as soon as he tries to review a list he faces challenges.

He receives a message that states - File "XXX LIST" has been mailed
to you under separate cover.

But he never receives this separate message. I have checked the log
file and the file was sent to him normally.

Do you know what might cause this kind of challenge for him?

      Matti :-)
      AIESEC Listserv Administrator

      *** When you have nothing better to do, SMILE :-) ***