Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 10:17:11 -0600
On Sun, 31 Mar 1996, "Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" wrote:

-->Had you updated (created) the W5WM-L MAILTPL section INFO, that
-->section of template would have been returned instead of the list's
-->headers.

Ahh ...  You assume I have *permission* to mess with the file.  Say, what
does the postmaster have to do to allow that anyway?  He'll do it, he just
wants me to do the legwork :-)

As I understand it, he just has to allow listowners permission to put and
get the various files, but I can't find *how* to do that in the docs.
Pointers appreciated.

Peter Laws<[log in to unmask]>|"I'd rather get cable TV from the phone company
[log in to unmask] |than phone service from the cable company"-unk.