Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:30:40 -0400
At 10:21 PM 10/14/2001 -0400, Stan Horowitz wrote:
>On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Tom Rawson wrote:
> >
> > He's asking about how to query the list of people set to nomail ... not
> > how to set nomail as the default.
>
>I might be wrong, but I don't think that's possible directly within
>Listserv. Certainly, one can issue a "query listname for *@*" command and
>than search the output for instances of "nomail", but that's not an
>intuitive method by any means.

To the standard query, you must add the words "with nomail" to get only
those query responses that contain the nomail option:
query listname WITH NOMAIL for *@)*

Listserv sends the full response for *each* person who has chosen that
option.

The same is true of the alternate command I gave in my earlier post
but the difference is that the responses to that command are much
more concise.

Barbara Passmore