Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jul 1992 09:00:30 EST
Would other list owners find it easier or more user friendly if notes
from LISTSERV to list members had "Reply-to:" tags pointing to whoever
triggered some action if it's not the person themselves?

If I add someone to a list, have the Reply-To point to me.  If they SUB
themselves, use the current behavior?  If I change some options, point
to me; if they change their own options, no change to the current
behavior.

I know that they can find out who did something to them just by reading
the note body, but my users at least still have a tendency to just hit
"reply" and then get baffled when LISTSERV can't answer their
questions.  I'm wondering if this is a change which would benefit a lot
of us, or should Eric's copious spare time be spent on other things?

Nick