John Cunniff <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 18:47:38 -0400
Hello, everybody!

I want to thank you for your help and suggestion on last night's post
about WebTV issue.

I have already set NOREVIEW flag for one of my affected subscriber, it
should work out. This morning was no errors as it was nothing, which is
good.

/p, your suggestion was good, that was what another co-owner recommended
him, but unfortunately, he doesn't have a real computer, but a box that
connects to his TV set with a limited feature. He said it is very
limited for his to access. He can't surf on the internet with it. He
will get a brand-new computer when the time is right. Thanks for a good
suggestion, though.

John :)