Andrew S Gianni <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 16:06:24 -0500
     Hi I'm running WnySoR-L at ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu. Many people on my
list are on many other lists and have no good way of sorting their mail
automatically. I was wondering if there's some way that a string could be
inserted into the beginning of the subject line (to make it easier for
them to see the different lists). i.e. if the origional subject is:

   Subject: Test Post...

could it automatically be changed to:

   Subject: {WnySoR} Test Post...

by the listserver? Is there some way to do this or something similar? I'd
be happy to look up the information and figure it out myself, but I need
to know where to start. Thanks...

[log in to unmask] == Andrew Gianni / Version1 == University at Buffalo
====== And why do they tell me how are you doing today when they really =====
================ mean paper or plastic - Breakfast With Amy =================
============== www - http://armstrong.cs.buffalo.edu/~agianni/ ==============