John Hannum <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 10:50:08 EST
On Wed, 30 Mar 1994 17:34:23 +0100 Fred Melssen, CPS, Nijmegen University said:
>owner, mentioned first in the list, is receiving all error-messages.
>But no messages are sent to me, although I receive all list-mails,

Fred, our list, RURSOC-L, works this way too.  I get all the error messages,
since my co-owner is not very "up" on how to work the black box that delivers
his email.  We asked the postmaster here at our node to set it up that way.
You can probably do the same at yours to change it the way you want it.

John Hannum
University of Kentucky