"Anderson, Christel" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:08:47 -0600
I would be extremely interested in hearing the response as well.
Currently when we do bulk adds we also do a separate email merge welcome
letter.

Thank you - Christel Anderson

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bulk adds

The documentation for the bulk operation via the web interface on 15.5
includes this note:

        The subscribers being added or deleted will not be notified.

Is there a way to add a large number of users that will send the
standard
greeting message?

--

William Brown
Web Development & Messaging Services

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or
entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if
this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that

you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or
any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.