Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 12:05:51 -0500
I have a list where, because of problem users, we have a default sign
up option of review. As users are deemed to be non-problems, they are
moved off review, but I constantly have around 15 to 20 that are on
the review mode.

I have noticed  that the number on the letter asking for OK'ing  the
message (approval required) does not correspond to the letter that
confirms the OK . Why do these numbers not match or relate in some way
so I could match the confirmations against the OK's, if I needed to.

Thanks.

--
Bill Harrison